Best in business honored by Woodridge chamber
|Bill Ackerman – email@example.com Debbie Mascitti receives the William F. Murphy Excellence Award at the Woodridge Area Chamber of Commerce's annual meeting and awards ceremony at Suparossa in Woodridge on Thursday. (Bill Ackerman)|
WOODRIDGE – Woodridge's top business and community leaders gathered Thursday for the Woodridge Area Chamber of Commerce's annual Meeting and Awards Ceremony.
Held at Suparossa in Woodridge, the event included installation of new chamber members and various recognitions and awards.
Taking home the Business of the Year Award was the West Suburban Community Pantry, while Daniel Coil of Waddell & Reed was honored with the Chairman's Award and Debbie Mascitti was given the William F. Murphy Excellence Award.
Named to the chamber's new slate of officers were: new chairman Daniel Coil, vice-chair Robert Miller with MRS Consulting, secretary Ryan Duffek with The Morey Corporation and treasurer Mike Hopkins with Follett Education Services.
More Woodridge News
- FISH Food Pantry in need of new cargo van
- Cloudy waters ahead in battle for IAW pipeline
- Woodridge receives award for 2013-14 budget
- Woodridge accountant spends nights as musical act
- Benet 5k for the Drive braves cold weather
- Police reports: Woodridge for Dec. 18
- Woodridge agrees to $2.25 million settlement to acquire Janes Ave. Shopping Center
- DuPage County reminds residents of warming locations as temperatures drop
- DuPage County Board to fund coroner's deputy grief counseling classes
- DuPage County Health Department names community health director as new department head