Rep. Conroy hosts shred event for district residents
|State Rep. Deb Conroy, D-Elmhurst, helps residents unload boxes of documents to be shredded at a shred event she hosted Monday in Villa Park. (Submitted photo)|
VILLA PARK — On Monday, state Rep. Deb Conroy, D-Elmhurst, hosted a community shred event outside her constituent services office where residents could bring their old or unneeded paperwork to be safely shredded.
Conroy partnered with AT&T and the York Student Enrichment Team from York Community High School to host the event.
More Mobile News
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Solid starts for Hinsdale Central, South boys basketball
- Red Devils remain perfect with win over York
- Lions off to roaring start to season
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Donations being collected for Washington, Ill. during Hinsdale's Saturdays in the park
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges