CIcero sets clean-up day
CICERO – Cicero will hold a town-wide cleanup day on May 18.
Volunteers will meet at the PSO building parking lot, 5410 W. 34th St., at 9 a.m.
Lunch will be served to volunteers at 1 p.m. at the Community Park on 34th and Laramie Avenue.
Officials are asking residents to take the time from May 13 through May 20 to clean up property and place any trash in the alley for pick up by the Public Works Department, preferably one-day prior to regularly scheduled trash pick-up day.
Contact the Rodent Abatement Department at 708-656-RATS (7287) to report sightings of rodents, or to obtain a Rodent Abatement Waiver Form for your property.
Call or text 708-878-3731 to report graffiti, identify the address and the location of the graffiti on the property, or e-mail graffiti@TheTownofCicero.com.
More Local News News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Man accused of hitting 8 cars in downtown Elmhurst, assaulting officer not yet identified
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved
- Photo calendar raises money for Bridge Communities
- Darien Lions Club collecting for annual food basket program