Project Green to host program for small businesses May 2
BERWYN – Project Green Environmental Solutions will hold an informational meeting for small businesses from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Thursday, May 2, at Connie’s Family Restaurant, 3271 S. Harlem Ave., Berwyn.
An engineer from ComEd will present information on the utility’s free-to-heavily subsidized energy efficient products. The session will be focused on small business.
Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m. sharp. Early bird registration is $10, or $20 at the door. Payment is required at time of registration.
Project Green is a trade ally with ComEd, Nicor, People’s Gas and North Shore Gas to implement the various incentive programs they offer to businesses.
Those interested can register online at www.berwyn.net, or call 708-788-8100.
More Local News News
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Donations being collected for Washington, Ill. during Hinsdale's Saturdays in the park
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges
- Addison Trail hosts theatre challenge
- Twelve Days of Christmas game open to Westmont residents
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season