Hinsdale Central's Ian Bunting picks Michigan football
Wolverines win out over several big-time Division I programs.
HINSDALE — After taking a visit to the University of Michigan over the weekend, Ian Bunting committed to play football for the Wolverines on Tuesday.
The highly prized junior tight end from Hinsdale Central had scholarship offers from Illinois, Iowa, Ohio State, Northwestern, Wisconsin, Florida, Oregon, Stanford, Oklahoma and USC, among others. He is listed at 6-foot-6 and 210 pounds.
Bunting became the second Central junior to pick a college program in four days after teammate Brian Allen committed to Michigan State Saturday.
More Sports News
- Greg Purnell steps down as St. Francis football coach
- Fast start could set tone for Morton wrestling success
- Solid starts for Hinsdale Central, South boys basketball
- Red Devils remain perfect with win over York
- Lions off to roaring start to season