Downers Grove residents asked to take survey to assess flood damage
DOWNERS GROVE – The village of Downers Grove is asking residents to participate in a survey to assess flood damage by 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The survey is not an application for individuals to receive funds, but is a first step in determining whether state and federal disaster funding will be made available, according to the village.
The survey results will be forwarded to federal officials that will be in the area soon to assess flood damage.
Anyone with flood damage should click here to take the survey, including those who have already called to report flooding.
The deadline to complete the survey is 11:30 a.m. Wednesday.
The village will further advise if, and when, funding becomes available.
More Local News News
- Progressive Village Performance Network's holiday show set for Dec. 13, 15
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ catching on in Lombard
- All-State Play puts Glenbard East director, student in spotlight
- La Grange's Hometown Holiday features shopping deals, activities for all ages
- Lemont High School to showcase musicians for the holidays
- Man sentenced to 8 years for attempted armed robbery of Oak Brook jewelry store
- Westchester student participates in selective agriculture conference
- LT provides gifts for 125 underprivileged children
- Park District of La Grange Park offers kids' ornament-making class
- Principle Dance Company presents 'The Nutcracker Ballet' on Sunday in Riverside