Power restored to Graue Mill area in Hinsdale
HINSDALE — Commonwealth Edison crews worked throughout the weekend and as a result most of the power has been restored to the Graue Mill area on York Road.
“There is some restoration work that needs to be accomplished, but as of right now, power has been restored to the buildings,” said Village Manager David Cook.
Cook also said the water that flooded two parking garages had receded.
On April 18, the Graue Mill Condo Association had to be evacuated due to flooding from the Salt Creek nearby, and the area lost power when electrical transformers were submerged underwater.
The fire department, police department and public works department assisted in removing residents.
More Local News News
- Progressive Village Performance Network's holiday show set for Dec. 13, 15
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ catching on in Lombard
- All-State Play puts Glenbard East director, student in spotlight
- La Grange's Hometown Holiday features shopping deals, activities for all ages
- Lemont High School to showcase musicians for the holidays
- Man sentenced to 8 years for attempted armed robbery of Oak Brook jewelry store
- Westchester student participates in selective agriculture conference
- LT provides gifts for 125 underprivileged children
- Park District of La Grange Park offers kids' ornament-making class
- Principle Dance Company presents 'The Nutcracker Ballet' on Sunday in Riverside