Graue Mill remains without power, Salt Creek receding
HINSDALE — The Graue Mill, 3800 York Road, is still without power as of Friday morning, according to the Hinsdale Police Department's Facebook page. The roads within the association are still impassable if not in an SUV.
Salt Creek has been receding since late afternoon Thursday, but residents are encouraged to allow the creek to recede for a few more hours before returning to the area.
Police are also reporting that most temporary road closures at low-lying areas from Thursday are now re-opened.
More Mobile News
- Suburban Life 2013 Central all-area football team
- Accountants and banks hold drive for Teen Parent Connection
- Police reports for Villa Park
- Benjamin Franklin School in Glen Ellyn named 'Exemplar School'
- West Chicago encourages residents to 'shop local' with The 3/50 Project