Dodgeball tournament fundraiser to help teens in need
LEMONT – The Hope and Friendship Foundation of Lemont will hold its Duck, Dive and Dodge to HOPE (Helping Ourselves and Peers Evolve) Dodgeball Tournament from 6 to 9 p.m. Wednesday at the CORE Gymnasium.
The tournament is open to students in seventh through 12th grades who donate a teen-specific item or give to the foundation's graduation cost assistance fund.
Teams must consist of between 6 and 10 students. The tournament will be played in increments of 10-minute games.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Local News News
- Bloomingdale Meijer sells $1M lottery ticket
- Happy Hands preschoolers give thanks for grandparents in Lemont
- Clinic to offer pet vaccines, testing in Lemont
- John Belushi, Randy Pfund inducted into Wheaton Community High Schools Hall of Fame
- Glen Crest lunch ladies receive award
- DuPage Stormwater Management asks residents to reduce use of road salt this winter
- Riverside man charged with DUI in bicyclist death in Chicago
- Lemont Library, Historical Society to celebrate holidays on Sunday
- English composer makes Chicago area debut at St. Michael church in Wheaton
- Looking into the future of DuPage County