Vandalism incidents reported at Woodridge skate park
WOODRIDGE — Police said there were two incidents of vandalism reported at a Woodridge Park District skate park earlier this week.
In the first incident, someone spray painted graffiti on the underside of the gazebo roof. The graffiti was reported at about 8:30 a.m. Monday at the Janes Avenue Skate Park along the 7900 block of Janes Avenue.
Then, the follwing day, someone uprooted and damaged a sign sometime before 8:30 a.m. Tuesday at the park.
No damage estimate or possible suspect information was given in either of the incidents.
More Police Reports News
- Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Dec. 5
- Police reports: West Chicago for Dec. 5
- Police reports: Wheaton for Dec. 5
- Police reports: Carol Stream for Dec. 6
- Police reports: Lemont for Dec. 6