Derby Day to raise money to support Special Kids Day
ELMHURST — Don your fanciest hat and root for your favorite pony — The Elmhurst Newcomers and Neighbors Club, a nonprofit community organization for women in Elmhurst, has announced the details for its upcoming Annual Kentucky Derby-themed spring fundraiser on May 4.
This year, the ENNC has selected Elmhurst-based Special Kids Day as the benefactor of the fundraiser through an open applications process for local charitable organizations.
The event will take place from 3 to 7 p.m. at Flight 112 Wine House, 112 W. Park Ave., Elmhurst. Tickets cost $40, and sponsorship are available.
For information, email Toni Palumbo at email@example.com.
More Local News News
- Residents brave bitter cold for Hinsdale Christmas Walk
- Woman remembers father's life by traveling to volunteer at Wheaton's homeless veteran's shelter
- Windsor Park to hold holiday concert in Carol Stream
- Veteran actor to bring Christmas traditions to life at Historical Society event
- Lemont High School schedules make-up date for placement exam
- Moms who want stronger gun laws to hold vigil in Western Springs
- New device at McCook quarry could help explain Nov. 4 earthquake
- Longtime Westmont insurance agent remembered for class, service
- Lemont celebrates Hometown Holiday: 6 photos
- Lombard man, Villa Park gas station owner charged with felony sales tax fraud