Traffic rerouted in downtown Wheaton for gas main construction
WHEATON —Traffic will be rerouted along Front Street from Main to Scott streets and Wesley Street from Main to Scott streets until about April 9 while Nicor Gas upgrades the natural gas pipeline infrastructure.
New pipeline is being installed on Front and Wesley streets. No service interruptions are expected.
More Local News News
- DuPage law enforcement comes together to spread holiday cheer
- Lyons police to distribute gifts for holidays
- Wheaton police warn of coyote attacks
- Check out 10 updates on Addison Road construction
- Forno Palese bakery brings old world Italian flavor to Wood Dale