Conroy to meet with residents at Villa Park's Funky Java
VILLA PARK — State Rep. Deb Conroy, D-Elmhurst, will be at the Funky Java Coffee House in Villa Park Thursday morning to meet with residents, answer their questions and hear their concerns.
The Funky Java is at 40 S. Villa Ave., and she will be there from 10 to 11 a.m.
"I've been making a concerted effort to listen to the folks of the 46th District," Conroy said. "I really value and utilize the feedback I receive at these events, whether it's a Coffee Shop Stop, town hall meeting or advisory committee."
Conroy's visit to the Funky Java will be her fourth Coffee Shop Stop since taking office in January. Each month, she visits a different coffee shop in the 46th District and uses the opportunity to talk with residents.
To contact Conroy, call 630-415-3520 or email RepDebConroy@gmail.com.
More Mobile News
- Countryside resident serves on panel for ALS research
- Riverside author releases book
- Helen Plum Library to issue bi-weekly electronic newsletter
- Elmhurst Chamber to honor business, ambassador of the year
- Local officials react after massive pension bill approved
- Illinois Senate passes bill attempting to draw Univar headquarters to Downers Grove
- Illinois lawmakers approve massive pension reform bill
- More than 50 cartons of cigarettes taken in apparent business burglary
- Clayspace to hold holiday open house
- Youth soccer academy planned for former Countryside hotel site