Free hip pain seminar takes place at Oak Brook Park District April 16
OAK BROOK — A free hip pain seminar will take place from 6:30 to 8 p.m. April 16 at the Oak Brook Park District.
Dr. Michael Durkin will explore options for treatment for hip pain sufferers. Attendees will learn about the options available to get back to living pain free. Light refreshments will be served.
To register, visit midwestceii.ahss.org/ceii.
More Mobile News
- Progressive Village Performance Network's holiday show set for Dec. 13, 15
- ‘Small Business Saturday’ catching on in Lombard
- All-State Play puts Glenbard East director, student in spotlight
- La Grange's Hometown Holiday features shopping deals, activities for all ages
- Lemont High School to showcase musicians for the holidays
- Man sentenced to 8 years for attempted armed robbery of Oak Brook jewelry store
- Westchester student participates in selective agriculture conference
- LT provides gifts for 125 underprivileged children
- Park District of La Grange Park offers kids' ornament-making class
- Principle Dance Company presents 'The Nutcracker Ballet' on Sunday in Riverside