Letter to the Editor: Resident questions candidate for regional board
The DuPage County Regional Board of School Trustees has three open seats in the upcoming April election.
Is it "stacking the deck or a conflict of interest" that an attorney by the name of Christopher Stull who has represented several petitioners who have appeared before the board of trustees has not only endorsed a slate of three candidates but personally filled their petitions?
One of the members of the slate (Paula Bowling) lives in an area that is currently petitioning the board and is being represented by Mr. Stull?
Stan Urban, Downers Grove
More Elmhurst News
- Doctor returns to Elmhurst as Rock'n'Roll Santa to support tornado victims
- Quigley: Income tax formula is state’s next fight
- DuPage law enforcement comes together to spread holiday cheer
- Reindeer Route Housewalk celebrates 37 years
- Prep roundup: TC takes care of Glenbard South in OT