Rep. Conroy invites families to participate in advisory committee
VILLA PARK — State Rep. Deb Conroy, D-Elmhurst, is looking for local veterans to participate in her newly-formed Veterans' Issues Advisory Committee.
The committee will be an opportunity for veterans and veteran advocates to give Conroy feedback about their unique issues and concerns.
"Ensuring that veterans have access to and are informed of the benefits that they deserve is essential," Conroy said. "These are individuals who have dedicated their lives to serving our country, sometimes dangerously, and it is our duty as public servants to provide the services they need when they return home."
Anyone interested in participating in the committee's discussion is welcome to attend the meeting at 6 p.m. April 4 at Conroy's constituent services office, 28 S. Villa Ave., in Villa Park.
For more information, call 630-415-3520, or email RepDebConroy@gmail.com.
More Lombard News
- Looking into the future of DuPage County
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges