Rep. Conroy invites families to participate in advisory committee
VILLA PARK — State Rep. Deb Conroy, D-Elmhurst, is looking for the parents of local families to participate in her newly-formed Young Families Advisory Committee.
The committee will be an opportunity for constituents and family members to give Conroy feedback about their unique issues and concerns.
Anyone interested in participating in the committee's discussion is welcome to attend the meeting at 5:30 p.m. April 2 at Conroy's constituent services office, 28 S. Villa Ave., in Villa Park.
For more information, call 630-415-3520 or email RepDebConroy@gmail.com.
More Local News
- Sheffield Court fire in Glen Ellyn causes no injuries
- Members of Far-Sighted couldn’t see the victory in their future
- Wheaton Bank & Trust announces new president among other positions
- CITGO Lemont Refinery shuts down for repairs
- Lisle Police Department to check for seatbelts this weekend