Berwyn man attacked at gas station
BERWYN — A 21-year-old Berwyn man was injured following an attack by two men as he attempted to run into the Mobil gas station at 6705 W. Cermak Road at 1:55 a.m. March 4, according to police reports.
Police found the man lying in a near unconscious state in the door way with his head in a pool of blood after being called by a clerk. The man appeared intoxicated, police said.
The two men who attacked the victim fled in a green SUV.
The victim was taken to MacNeal Hospital for treatment and told police he didn't want anything done about the attack, according to police.
More Police Reports News
- Police reports: Glen Ellyn for Dec. 5
- Police reports: West Chicago for Dec. 5
- Police reports: Wheaton for Dec. 5
- Police reports: Carol Stream for Dec. 6
- Police reports: Lemont for Dec. 6