Berwyn man attacked at gas station
BERWYN — A 21-year-old Berwyn man was injured following an attack by two men as he attempted to run into the Mobil gas station at 6705 W. Cermak Road at 1:55 a.m. March 4, according to police reports.
Police found the man lying in a near unconscious state in the door way with his head in a pool of blood after being called by a clerk. The man appeared intoxicated, police said.
The two men who attacked the victim fled in a green SUV.
The victim was taken to MacNeal Hospital for treatment and told police he didn't want anything done about the attack, according to police.
More Police Reports News
- Police: Joliet teen stabbed, killed after fight outside Romeoville Jewel
- DNA analysis needed to identify child's body found in Des Plaines River this week
- Elmhurst woman charged in Medicare scheme
- No injuries reported in Lombard garage fire
- Lisle cops: Westmont man fights with girlfriend, crashes car
- Overturned semi closes ramp at Interstate 290 and Route 83
- Burr Ridge doctor charged with taking kickbacks for referrals
- Two women charged following alleged retail store burglary spree in Downers Grove
- Oak Brook Police Department joins Click It or Ticket campaign
- Hinsdale police bust underage drinking party