Homeless man robbed of medication in Berwyn
BERWYN — A 52-year-old homeless man from Chicago was robbed of his prescription medication while walking down the street at 9 a.m. March 2, according to police reports.
Two men approached the victim as he was walking south on East Avenue approaching 21st Street and grabbed the bag he was carrying, which contained 100 hydrocodone, also marketed as Vicodin, and 60 clonazepam tablets, police said.
Both men then fled on foot.
More Mobile News
- Fire department responds to basement fire on West Street
- Teens invited to volleyball at Lemont Library
- Glen Ellyn seeks public input on downtown signage designs
- Shakespeare comes to Cantigny Gardents July 21
- Feed My Starving Children event organizers hope to pack 150,000 meals for hungry