Homeless man robbed of medication in Berwyn
BERWYN — A 52-year-old homeless man from Chicago was robbed of his prescription medication while walking down the street at 9 a.m. March 2, according to police reports.
Two men approached the victim as he was walking south on East Avenue approaching 21st Street and grabbed the bag he was carrying, which contained 100 hydrocodone, also marketed as Vicodin, and 60 clonazepam tablets, police said.
Both men then fled on foot.
More Mobile News
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Solid starts for Hinsdale Central, South boys basketball
- Red Devils remain perfect with win over York
- Lions off to roaring start to season
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Donations being collected for Washington, Ill. during Hinsdale's Saturdays in the park
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges