Cicero Cop, La Grange Park man charged with criminal HIV transmission
|John Savage, 38, of La Grange Park, was charged with criminal HIV transmission March 13 by the Cook County Sheriff's Department. (Courtesy of the Cook County Sheriff's Department)|
LA GRANGE PARK — A Cicero police officer was arrested and charged March 13 with criminal HIV transmission, according to the Cook County Sheriff's Office.
John Savage, 38, of La Grange Park, was arrested Wednesday by Cook County Sheriff's police in La Grange Park.
According to police, Savage engaged in sexual relations with a 24-year-old man in July 2012 after a date to the movies and failed to tell his partner he was HIV positive.
More Berwyn News
- Illinois lawmakers approve massive pension reform bill
- Police reports: Berwyn and Cicero for Dec. 4
- Letter: St. Barbara Food Pantry thanks supporters
- Kuzniewski: Why school attendance matters
- Suburban Life 2013 Cook all-area football team