MySuburbanLife.com


Friend's E-mail:
  (maximum of 3 addresses separated by commas)
Your E-mail:
A Brief Comment (150 char max / 25 word max)
Article:

Heating pad causes fire

BERWYN — A microwaveable heating pad is believed to be the cause of a porch fire in the 3700 block of South East Avenue at 9:42 a.m. March 6, according to police reports.

Security image:   
Note:the e-mail sent will contain information, such as your IP address (216.157.74.228), for purposes of tracking abuse. Use of this software to spam or harass individuals can and may result in penalties punishable by law.

[x] Close Window

Copyright © 2014 Suburban Life Media. All rights reserved.