No injuries reported in Lombard house fire
LOMBARD — The two occupants of a home in the 1100 block of Ahrens Avenue that caught fire in the middle of Tuesday night's snowstorm were able to safely evacuate and no injuries were reported, said Jerry Howell, Lombard's assistant fire chief.
Fire crews were called to a fire in the single-family home at 1125 S. Ahrens Ave. at 6:55 p.m. Tuesday. Before crews arrived, a woman and her adult son were able to self-evacuate, Howell said.
Firefighters found a large amount of fire toward the front of the home near the street and, almost immediately, upgraded from a general alarm to a special alarm fire, he said.
If you have any technical difficulties, either with your username and password or with the payment options, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com