Bolingbrook’s Jane Addams Middle School creates anti-bullying video
Jane Addams Middle School students and staff recently published an anti-bullying “LipDub” video on YouTube.
The video includes a short skit written and performed by student council members, a musical tour through the halls past students with signs carrying anti-bullying messages and a student assembly.
Some of the students in the video wore fake mustaches to promote the school’s mustache fundraiser in which students contributed money to jars representing 14 faculty and staff members who grew mustaches during December. With dual slogans of “I mustache you to stand up to bullies” and “Bullying…we don’t do that here,” the campaign raised money to bring Rachel’s Challenge to the school and for positive behavior incentives.
To view the video, please click here.
More Local News
- Lyons resident enjoys turning 100 – twice
- Riverside’s new village president lays out his goals
- District 200 nurse recognized by State Public Health Department
- Gov. Quinn declares Backyard BBQ Cook-Off an official Illinois State Competition
- West Chicago provides disaster relief information to residents