Milk, orange juice stolen from Geneva homes
Deliveries of milk bottles and orange juice were reported stolen from 11 houses Jan. 4, police said.
All involved home deliveries of Oberweis products, according to police reports.
Bottles of milk, orange juice and water were reported stolen from the 700 and 1500 blocks of South Street, 1700 block of Loran Drive, 1600 block of Kummer Court, 800 block of Brigham Way, 900 block of Harbor Town Court, 1400 and 1800 blocks of Fargo Boulevard, 1400 block of Fairway Circle and 1200 and 1400 blocks of Keim Circle, police said.
Customers of the home delivery take their products in an outdoor cooler. Some gallons and half-gallons of milk apparently were damaged in the theft effort, with broken bottles leaking in the coolers, according to reports.
More News News
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Donations being collected for Washington, Ill. during Hinsdale's Saturdays in the park
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges
- Addison Trail hosts theatre challenge
- Twelve Days of Christmas game open to Westmont residents
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season