Westmont school districts announce candidates for spring elections
Both of the main school districts in Westmont this week announced the candidates who will run in the April 9 consolidated election for board of education seats in the two districts.
According to Maercker School District 60 in Westmont, six candidates, including three incumbents, have filed to run for the District 60 Board of Education in the April election.
The six candidates include incumbent board members Lisa Bishop, Paul Watkiss and Patricia Dieball, along with candidates Arthur L. Andersen IV, Pradeep Tekkey and Michael Gombosi, according to District 60. Four seats will be up for election.
The election for the Community Unit School District 201 Board of Education in Westmont features four candidates running for four open seats, and will be uncontested unless a write-in candidate chooses to run. They include incumbents Marie Charlton and Joel Price, and candidates Mara Notbusch and Matt Johnson, according to the district.
More Mobile News
- Role players a major part of Morton’s success
- Gestautas: Tri County SRA reflects on 2013 and the year to come
- Hayner: Getting 'financially fit' with Bridge Communities
- Carol Stream Park District offers elf workshop for kids
- Willowbrook girls 10-0 after win over Morton