Batavia applies for grant to repair river erosion
The Batavia City Council on Monday approved an application for a grant of $50,000 to help pay for the city’s River Corridor Development Plan.
The plan includes restoring the river bank areas along the Riverwalk that have been eroded.
The grant would come from the Kane County Riverboat Fund and the city would provide a match of $50,000 to fund the $100,000 project.
More News News
- Addison businesses join forces for Toys for Tots
- Darien couple moonlight as Santa, Mrs. Claus
- Courageous Bakery to offer free cupcakes for December birthdays
- Debutantes set to emerge in Hinsdale
- Low cost, local entertainment for the kids