Batavia applies for sidewalk grant
On Monday, the Batavia City Council approved an application for a grant of $170,000 to help fund the construction of sidewalk segments in older residential area on the east side of the river.
The total cost of the project is estimated at $304,450 and the city would match the grant $134,450.
The grant would come from the federal Community Development Block Grant which is managed by Kane County.
More News News
- Train hits pedestrian in Glen Ellyn
- Wheaton League of Women Voters celebrate member's 50 years of service
- For Scottie Schneider, it's always Halloween
- Cicero Police raise funds to help children purchase Christmas gifts
- Riverside approves taping laws, considers amendments to commissions