Stickney-Forest View Public Library ‘Friends’ to present check for Adult/Teen Area
STICKNEY — The Friends of the Stickney-Forest View Public Library District will present a check for $2,400 to Library Director Heather Shlah Thursday for the library’s new Young Adult/Teen Area.
Located on the second floor, the area will have state-of-the-art equipment, new furniture and a dedicated teen librarian.
Library Board President Natasha Dzolic, Treasurer Mitch Milenkovic and Secretary Doris Helebrandt will present the check.
The area is currently being remodeled.
More Education News
- District 210 passes proposed tax levy
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy
- District 53 adopts $9 million tax levy
- Student council members at Unity, Havlicek schools make the holiday's bright
- Lemont District 113A approves tax levy amid some public complaint