Downers Grove hosting stair-climbing challenge Feb. 2
DOWNERS GROVE — Next month, climbers will tackle the 375 steps of Esplanade at Locust Point, 2001 Butterfield Road, as many times as they can manage in Downers Grove's annual stair climb challenge.
The 17-floor “Up ad Down in Downers Grove” Stair Climb on Feb. 2 allows participants to raise money for a local nonprofit. Individuals can sign up for $25 or, with a team of four or more, $20 per person. Students can sign up for $15.
Teams can race the stairs as many times as they can manage starting at 9 a.m. For more information, go to www.downersgrove.org or call 630-958-4050.
More Local News News
- Glenbard East holds annual Cookies and Carol concert: 5 photos
- Lemont District 113A to move fifth grade to River Valley
- District 210 passes proposed tax levy
- Glen Ellyn trustee resigns to pursue out-of-state career opportunity
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy