City seeking Mental Health Board members
Two positions have recently opened up on the city of Geneva’s Mental Health Board.
Anyone interested in applying for the volunteer board to fill one of the two vacancies should visit http://www.geneva.il.us/LivingInGeneva/appboards/appointed_boards.htm#HOW DO I GET AN APPLICATION for information and to download an application.
Applications should be submitted to the mayor’s office at 22 S. First St. in Geneva.
More News News
- Nearly 9,000 runners set record at Dan Gibbon's Turkey Trot
- Will County employees approve new contract
- Shop with a Cop set for this Saturday in Lombard
- Lombard Fire Dept. adds safety measure with new stretcher system
- Downtown parking lot acquisition benefits village, condo owners
- Donations being collected for Washington, Ill. during Hinsdale's Saturdays in the park
- Carol Stream police arrest man on child porn charges
- Addison Trail hosts theatre challenge
- Twelve Days of Christmas game open to Westmont residents
- Roskam to host press conference on poison prevention during holiday season