Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce to host ‘State of the Village’ address Jan. 17
BOLINGBROOK — The Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce is hosting the annual State of the Village address featuring Mayor Roger Claar as the keynote speaker on Jan. 17.
The chamber is currently accepting registration for attendees and sponsors. Sponsors will receive recognition on the main screen and a pre-function exhibitor in the hallway and on the tables.
The State of the Village address will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bolingbrook Golf Club, 2001 Rodeo Drive.
For more information call the chamber at 630-226-8420.
More News News
- DuPage County Health Department names community health director as new department head
- Kline Creek Farm hosts Christmas Memories House Tour:5 photos
- TCF Bank to close West Chicago, Wheaton branches as part of consolidation efforts
- Dan Gibbons Turkey Trot donates to York Township Food Pantry
- Fitz's Spare Keys to host party for New Year's, support local family