Westmont library to hold demonstration of e-reader gadgets
WESTMONT— Did you get a Nook or Kindle e-reader for the holidays, and need a few pointers on how they work?
The Westmont Public Library is holding an E-book Open House from 2 to 4 p.m. Saturday at the library, 428 N. Cass Ave.
Learn how to download digital media from the library straight to your e-reader, tablet, or mobile device. Library instructors will have e-readers available for participants to try out and will be on hand to answer your questions. The library has a collection if of free e-books than can be downloaded any anytime.
No registration is required. For information, call the library at 630-969-5625.
More News News
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Lemont District 113A approves $750,000 technology upgrade plan
- WDSRA Foundation names new board chairman
- Shaw names 3 to vice president posts
- Glen Crest students receive dodgeball reward for food pantry donations
- Depot District’s Serendipity Antiques selling memories
- Berkeley dedicates renovated Village Hall, police station
- BEDS Plus planning housing development in Countryside
- Community garden plots available for La Grange, Countryside residents