Village of Woodridge to hold blood drive this month
WOODRIDGE —The village of Woodridge and Heartland Blood Centers will be hosting a blood drive this month to provide vital support to those who need it.
Blood donations will be taken from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, Jan. 15 in the foyer of Village Hall, 5 Plaza Drive.
Donations help support veteran’s hospitals that serve those in our community. Photo identification is required to donate. All donors receive a $10 Target Gift Card.
To make your appointment, contact Tina Nakutis or 630-719-4717.
More News News
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill
- Former Wheaton resident with special needs gets new bike through community donations
- Gowerpalooza returns for 8th year: 6 photos
- Dog being walked dies after falling into Des Plaines River in Riverside
- Train hits pedestrian in Glen Ellyn
- Wheaton League of Women Voters celebrate member's 50 years of service