Quinn to hold pension meeting with DuPage officials Friday
Governor Pat Quinn and DuPage County officials will meet 10 a.m. Friday to discuss goals for a pension reform bill from the Illinois General Assembly.
DuPage County officials who will be present at the meeting include DuPage County Board Chairman Dan Cronin, State Senators Ron Sandack and Tom Johnson, State Representatives Michael Connelly, Franco Coladipietro, Jim Durkin, Mike Fortner, Chris Nybo and Darlene Senger, and DuPage County Board Vice Chairman John Curran.
The meeting will take place in room 3500-B on the third floor of Jack T. Knuepfer Administration Building at the DuPage County Government Complex, 421 N. County Farm Road in Wheaton.
Following the meeting, a debriefing will begin at 11 a.m., which will be streamed live at the DuPage County website.
More Local News News
- FISH Food Pantry in need of new cargo van
- Addison businesses join forces for Toys for Tots
- Darien couple moonlight as Santa, Mrs. Claus
- Courageous Bakery to offer free cupcakes for December birthdays
- Debutantes set to emerge in Hinsdale