Elmhurst resident challenges alderman's nominating petitions
Elmhurst resident Darlene Heslop has filed an objection against incumbent 7th ward aldermanic candidate Patrick Wagner's nominating petitions, according to the city.
The Elmhurst Electoral Board will meet at 6 p.m. Monday at city hall, 209 N. York St., to consider the objection.
The municipal election is in the spring, and the filing period for candidates ended last month.
The other candidate to file in the 7th ward was Charles Mueller.
More News News
- Carol Stream Park District offers elf workshop for kids
- Police reports for Hinsdale, Darien
- Future of Keepataw Days in doubt, Lemont festival organizers disbanding
- Metropolitan Family Services helps the hungry this holiday with ingredient distribution
- Glen Ellyn organization makes final plea for donations to meet holiday needs