Westmont holding meeting of new TIF Joint Review Board Wednesday
The village of Westmont is bringing representatives together of various taxing bodies that will be impacted by the new South Westmont Business District Tax Increment Finance District.
The meeting of the TIF Joint Review Board will be held at 2 p.m. Wednesday at the Westmont Village Hall, 31 W. Quincy Ave..
The Joint Review Board consists of a representative from all taxing districts located within the proposed TIF district, a representative of the village of Westmont, and a public member.
The meeting, which is open to the public, is part of the public process of installing the new TIF district at the area of 63rd Street and Cass Avenue. A public hearing on the TIF district, where members of the Westmont community will have a chance to comment, is scheduled for Monday, Feb. 4.
An agenda for the Joint Review Board meeting can be seen here.
More Mobile News
- Glen Ellyn Wheaton Community Associates of the Art Institute celebrate 'A Gem of a Holiday'
- Bolingbrook's Parrker Westphal to play for Northwestern
- Century 21 of Lemont donates for Christmas dinners
- 4 downtown Glen Ellyn coffee shops to stop by for a pick-me-up while holiday shopping
- Gary Elementary in West Chicago donates to Unicef