Hinsdale United Methodist Church offers college talk
HINSDALE — Hinsdale United Methodist Church will offer “College Conversations: Straight Talk and Wise Advice” on Tuesday night for high school students and their parents.
Join current college students to hear about their experiences, dispel myths and calm families down in regards to the stress they feel when they face college decisions.
Panelists include Bill Sharp, a sophomore at Illinois State University; Evan Roglich, a sophomore at Cornell University; and Lauren West, a sophomore at Loyola University. The moderator is Cheryl Francis, emeritus trustee at Cornell.
The seminar will take place from 7 to 8:30 p.m. at the Hinsdale United Methodist Church sanctuary, East 55th Street and Garfield Avenue, Hinsdale. For information, call 630-325-1280.
More Local News News
- Westfield Ford named company's first LEED-certified dealer in state
- West Chicago District 33 names new superintendent
- Residents reminded to walk pets carefully after family loses puppy in hit-and-run
- Five things we learned at Tuesday's Downers Grove Council meeting
- Lemont District 113A approves $750,000 technology upgrade plan