Geneva offering Christmas tree pick-up this month
The city of Geneva’s contracted garbage collector, Allied Waste, will be offering Christmas tree pick-up this month.
The service is free for Geneva residents and a refuse sticker, which customers pay for, will not be required.
Collections will take place the week of Jan. 14 and the week of Jan. 21.
More News News
- Pedestrian hit by train Friday in Glen Ellyn has died
- Bensenville police shoot man who allegedly drew gun
- Glen Ellyn Wheaton Community Associates of the Art Institute celebrate 'A Gem of a Holiday'
- Bolingbrook's Parrker Westphal to play for Northwestern
- Century 21 of Lemont donates for Christmas dinners
- 4 downtown Glen Ellyn coffee shops to stop by for a pick-me-up while holiday shopping
- Gary Elementary in West Chicago donates to Unicef
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break in Lemont