Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce hosts ‘State of the Village’ address Jan. 17
BOLINGBROOK — The Bolingbrook Chamber of Commerce is hosting the annual State of the Village address featuring Mayor Roger Claar as the keynote speaker on Jan. 17.
The chamber is currently accepting registration for attendees and sponsors. Sponsors will receive recognition on the main screen and a pre-function exhibitor in the hallway and on the tables.
The State of the Village address will be held from 11:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the Bolingbrook Golf Club, 2001 Rodeo Dr.
For more information call the chamber at 630-226-8420.
More News News
- Carol Stream Park District executive director named head of DuPage Forest Preserve District
- Man accused of hitting 8 cars in downtown Elmhurst, assaulting officer not yet identified
- Hinsdale property tax levy, ice rink construction approved
- Photo calendar raises money for Bridge Communities
- Darien Lions Club collecting for annual food basket program