‘Welcome to Geneva’ sign tagged with gang symbols
Two stop signs and a "Welcome to Geneva" sign were reported spray-painted Tuesday, Dec. 11.
The signs were on the 800 block of Anderson Boulevard, the corner of Anderson Boulevard and McKinley Avenue and 1800 South Street.
The graffiti included a pitchfork and various other symbols. No damage estimate was available.
More News News
- Elmhurst Chamber to honor business, ambassador of the year
- Local officials react after massive pension bill approved
- Illinois Senate passes bill attempting to draw Univar headquarters to Downers Grove
- Illinois lawmakers approve massive pension reform bill
- More than 50 cartons of cigarettes taken in apparent business burglary