Lombard couple celebrates birth of baby on 12-12-12
|Lombard resident Fahad Iraqi and his wife Afroz Fahad celebrate the birth of their son Ehan who was born at Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital on Wednesday. Baby Ehan will carry with him the special birthday of 12-12-12. (Photo courtesy of Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital)|
Two baby boys were delivered at Downers Grove's Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital Wednesday who will carry with the the very special 12-12-12 birthdays.
Lombard couple Afroz Fahad and Fahad Iraqi welcomed baby Ehan into the world at 2:36, one day before his due date.
His mother, Afroz was supposed to be induced Wednesday, but the baby had a mind of his own.
"I was coming in to be induced, but my water broke on our way in," she said. "I guess it was just supposed to happen this way."
"It's really amazing," said her husband Fahad Iraqi. "It's not just unique, it's super unique."
The second baby, Valentino Tyson, was born to parents Tiffany and Art Tyson of Glen Ellyn.
More Villa Park News
- Willowbrook girls 10-0 after win over Morton
- Boys Hip Hop class to be taught at Parks and Rec.
- Police: More than 100 Ecstasy pills found during raid
- Villa Park man charged with felony child pornography
- Villa Park man charged with drug possession, intent to deliver