Thousands in loose change reported stolen
BROOKFIELD — Two gallon-sized liquor bottles filled with about $2,500 worth of loose change were reported stolen from a residence in the 3500 block of Forest Avenue in Brookfield on Dec. 6, police said. The victim also reported an additional loss of $30 in quarters and 27 $2 bills, according to police reports.
The homeowner told police there were several sets of spare house keys, but did not know if any were missing. Police discovered no signs of forced entry.
More Local News News
- New Wheaton cafe River City Roasters hopes to cultivate community
- Carol Stream Park District selling gift certificates
- Winfield resident to close used bookstore in Glen Ellyn
- Glenbard East holds annual Cookies and Carols concert: 5 photos
- Lemont District 113A to move fifth grade to River Valley