World’s longest candy cane to be created in downtown Geneva
World-renowned Geneva pastry chef Alain Roby will attempt to create the world’s longest candy cane on Saturday night.
If successful, Roby will earn his third Guinness World Record. Previously, he created the world’s tallest cooked sugar building and the world’s tallest chocolate sculpture.
The world’s longest candy cane is set to stretch 45 feet from the downtown Geneva courthouse on Third Street to Roby’s All Chocolate Kitchen across the street.
More News News
- Carol Stream Park District offers elf workshop for kids
- Police reports for Hinsdale, Darien
- Future of Keepataw Days in doubt, Lemont festival organizers disbanding
- Metropolitan Family Services helps the hungry this holiday with ingredient distribution
- Glen Ellyn organization makes final plea for donations to meet holiday needs