Police will be cracking down on DUIs through Jan. 1
Downers Grove police say they will be cracking down on impaired driving and other violations starting the week before Christmas.
This year's Christmas/New Year traffic campaign runs from Dec. 17 to Jan. 1. Downers Grove officers will be on the look out for impaired drivers as well as seatbelt violations, according to an announcement from the village.
More Local News News
- New Wheaton cafe River City Roasters hopes to cultivate community
- Carol Stream Park District selling gift certificates
- Winfield resident to close used bookstore in Glen Ellyn
- Glenbard East holds annual Cookies and Carols concert: 5 photos
- Lemont District 113A to move fifth grade to River Valley