Lemont Library hosts ‘Tech 911 - Librarians to the Rescue’
The Lemont Public Library is hosting a technology session Tuesday afternoon to help residents navigate their electronic devices.
“Tech 911 - Librarians to the Rescue” will be a one hour one-on-one session to help attendees understand their electronic devices. Those attending should bring their device to the session.
Librarians can help attendees navigate their iPad, iPhone, Kindle e-readers, Kindle Fire, Nook e-readers and Nook Tablet.
The session will be held from 1:30 to 2:30 p.m.
Attendees should also bring email addresses and passwords that may be associated with the device.
For more information call (630) 257-6541.
More Lemont News
- Lemont District 113A to move fifth grade to River Valley
- District 210 passes proposed tax levy
- Lemont Library to hold Christmas party for tweens
- Lemont District 113A approves tax levy amid some public complaint
- Argonne of Lemont to lay off 50 employees
- Gestautas: Tri County SRA reflects on 2013 and the year to come
- Future of Keepataw Days in doubt, Lemont festival organizers disbanding
- DuPage County reminds residents of warming locations as temperatures drop
- Village Board to vote on new housing development at next meeting
- Lemont Village Board debates rezoning residential property on State Street