Bolingbrook resident plans to help others after $500,000 lottery win
Bolingbrook resident Lissette Quinones won $500,000 during the Nov. 2 “Lucky Day Lotto” and plans to help others with the money she won.
Quinones matched all five numbers, 01-06-16-33-38 in the drawing and is now sticking to her commitment of helping others in need.
“We are so blessed and we always said that if we ever won a big prize we would help a lot of people,” Quinones said in a press release. “We’re definitely going to stick to our plan.”
The winning Quick Pick ticket was purchased at 7-Eleven, 398 Schmidt Rd. in Bolingbrook.
“I checked my ticket over and over and I kept asking the clerk if I really did win,” Quinones said in a press release. “Then I got in my car and screamed and cried. I feel so lucky.”
Jackpots for Lucky Day Lotto start at $100,000. Drawings are seven days a week and take place each night at 9:22 p.m.
Visit www.illinoislottery.com for more information.
More News News
- Two dead in Naperville house fire Wednesday morning
- Student council members at Unity, Havlicek schools make the holiday's bright
- Lemont Library to hold Christmas party for tweens
- 'Click It or Ticket' holiday law enforcement begins Dec. 20 in Wheaton
- Glen Oak Restaurant in Glen Ellyn to serve only breakfast, lunch
- Elmhurst City Council approves $57.6M budget despite pushback
- Major changes for Ackerman Park?
- Father Christmas visits Glen Ellyn for Historical Society event
- West Chicago police issue nearly 40 citations during 'Click It or Ticket' campaign
- Lemont District 113A approves tax levy amid some public complaint