Edward Jones to collect Toys for Tots at holiday open house in Elmhurst
Jason Janes, a local financial advisor for the financial services firm Edward Jones, invites the community to attend a holiday open house from 4 to 7 p.m. Dec. 14 at 115 W. Vallette St. in Elmhurst.
Janes is supporting the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve Toys for Tots Program by using his office as a drop-off location for a toy drive.
Visitors to the open house may help those less fortunate in the community by bringing in items to the Edward Jones branch office.
Edward Jones provides financial services for individual investors in the United States and, through its affiliate, in Canada.
Edward Jones is headquartered in St. Louis.
More News News
- District 210 passes proposed tax levy
- Glen Ellyn trustee resigns to pursue out-of-state career opportunity
- Police reports: La Grange, La Grange Park, Western Springs and Westchester for Dec. 18
- D-205 board passes $103M tax levy
- Police reports: Brookfield and Lyons for Dec. 18