USPS ‘Grow Your Business’ workshops set in Berwyn
The United States Postal Service invites small businesses to attend a “Grow Your Business Day” workshop 10 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 6, at the Berwyn Post Office, 6625 Cermak Road.
The workshop is designed to help entrepreneurs and proprietors promote their businesses using direct mail, without the cost of mailing lists or permits.
The new Every Door Direct service is the first in a series of U.S. Postal Service initiatives to make growing your business with the mail more efficient and affordable.
Postal experts will show how easy it is to select a campaign message, target an audience and prepare Every Door Direct mailings. Information will be provided on how to do it yourself or using mailing house vendors. Attendees also will learn about the Postal Service’s new Direct Mail Hub, a website that has simple, cost-effective ways to tap into the marketing advantages of Direct Mail.
Seating is limited so those interested in attending are encouraged to register at usps.com/growyourbusinessdays.
More News News
- Carol Stream Park District offers elf workshop for kids
- Police reports for Hinsdale, Darien
- Future of Keepataw Days in doubt, Lemont festival organizers disbanding
- Metropolitan Family Services helps the hungry this holiday with ingredient distribution
- Glen Ellyn organization makes final plea for donations to meet holiday needs