Lombard Park District seeking participants for focus group
Currently, the Lombard Park District Board of Commissioners and staff are working to develop a comprehensive master plan for the park district, which will provide direction on changes, improvements and initiatives that will happen within the next five to eight years.
The plan will also propose various capital projects the park district is looking to complete in the upcoming years.
Feedback from the community is being sought for this project, and residents are invited to participate in upcoming focus groups at the park district.
One meeting will be held Dec. 3 at 7 p.m. at the Log Cabin at 16th and Main streets, and other meetings will be held at 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Dec. 4 at Sunset Knoll Recreation Center, 820 S. Finely Road.
Anyone interested in attending one of these focus group meetings can contact Sunset Knoll Recreation Center at 630-620-7322.
More News News
- Bolingbrook's Parrker Westphal to play for Northwestern
- Century 21 of Lemont donates for Christmas dinners
- 4 downtown Glen Ellyn coffee shops to stop by for a pick-me-up while holiday shopping
- Gary Elementary in West Chicago donates to Unicef
- Carol Stream man sentenced to 33 years for sexually assaulting child
- Convicted murderer, kidnapper charged with 2 felonies in Carol Stream
- 5 activities for kids during winter break in Lemont
- Lemont Fire outsources dispatchers to Orland Park
- Lemont Junior Woman's Club hosts benefit breakfast with Santa at Cog Hill
- Former Wheaton resident with special needs gets new bike through community donations