Bolingbrook Police Department reports three battery incidents earlier this month
The Bolingbrook Police Department is reporting three battery incidents that occurred earlier this month.
Ivan Centeno, 34, 316 Woodcreek Drive, was charged with aggravated battery to peace officer and resisting a peace officer in the 300 block of Hogan Avenue at 2:57 a.m. Nov. 16, police said.
Andrew Chhun, 19, 179 Galewood Lane, was charged with retail theft and battery at 623 E. Boughton Road at 8:35 p.m. Nov. 16 after he allegedly removed merchandise from the store and struck store personnel, police said.
Officers responded to Lot C of Beaconridge Drive for the report of a battery Nov. 18. A victim said they were punched several times in the face at 8:45 p.m. that day.
More News News
- Police reports for Hinsdale, Darien
- Future of Keepataw Days in doubt, Lemont festival organizers disbanding
- Metropolitan Family Services helps the hungry this holiday with ingredient distribution
- Glen Ellyn organization makes final plea for donations to meet holiday needs
- Westchester man's 20-year sentence for Riverside burglary overturned on Tuesday